Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Next page (and previous) in Workspace

Level 2

How do I replicate the same values used under "Flow"  if i were to build it myself. I would like to pull a list of previous and next pages for better visualization purposes.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gonzalo,

What I understand from your question is that you want to create a flow report. You can go under 'visualizations' and drop the flow chart in the workspace. Now drop that page you want to see the entry and exit dimansions for in the 'drop zone'. This would give you the results. 

For additional information you can check out the documentation for Flow - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/analytics/analysis-workspace/creating-flow-report.h...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Gonzalo,

What I understand from your question is that you want to create a flow report. You can go under 'visualizations' and drop the flow chart in the workspace. Now drop that page you want to see the entry and exit dimansions for in the 'drop zone'. This would give you the results. 

For additional information you can check out the documentation for Flow - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/analytics/analysis-workspace/creating-flow-report.h...

Level 1

Hi TanmayM,

I was wondering how you specify the center dimension to a specific page. I'm try to seeing a specific page not the home page. 

Thanks,

laura

Level 10

Hi Laura,

Click on the '>' arrow on the page dimension you will see a list of specific pages. You can then drag the page you want to the center drop zone in the flow area. I am attaching a screenshot.

I hope this works.

Level 2

Hi tanmaym7102255,

If we place a dimension in the exits only - It means the exits from site or from the path and user has taken another path? See the snapshot. Does it mean - after button, 2387 visit exited the site, after country 374 exited the site and so on? OR It has to be interpreted in some other way

1752429_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks