Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Target iOS 10 visitors

Level 1

attempting to target these visitors for an alternative experience but I don't appear to have the options with Target Audiences. Is there a way to do this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Craig,

I'm not super familiar with Target's audience creation capabilities, however, I believe this could be done via an Analytics shared segment.

Are you familiar with the People Core Service? It's also sometimes called Shared Audiences, Profiles & Audiences, or P&A. 

Using the People Core Service, you should be able to create an Analytics segment containing the desired audience and share that with the Marketing Cloud. Target can then pick up on that audience for use in an experience. Unfortunately, Analytics shared audiences are subject to a 24-48 delay so I'm not sure if it would work for your use case?

Let me know if you'd like to discuss more.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Craig,

I'm not super familiar with Target's audience creation capabilities, however, I believe this could be done via an Analytics shared segment.

Are you familiar with the People Core Service? It's also sometimes called Shared Audiences, Profiles & Audiences, or P&A. 

Using the People Core Service, you should be able to create an Analytics segment containing the desired audience and share that with the Marketing Cloud. Target can then pick up on that audience for use in an experience. Unfortunately, Analytics shared audiences are subject to a 24-48 delay so I'm not sure if it would work for your use case?

Let me know if you'd like to discuss more.

Thanks,
Jantzen