7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 7:28 PM by don_schantz

Why is Revenue rounded to nearest dollar in CSV exports but not XLS exports?

don_schantz

When I export reports as a CSV in Site Catalyst, Revenue and (I think) other currency totals are all rounded to the nearest dollar on each line, but XLS exports have the exact amounts to the cent. I've had a maddening time trying to find an explanation of why this is, or if it's possible to change an option setting somewhere that lets me get exact amounts in CSV exports.

The closest I've found is the suggestion in the documentation to add a calculated "Unrounded" Revenue, but since the standard Revenue field is unrounded in XLS exports, it seems like this shouldn't be necessary (and when I tried it, the report doesn't show a Total for that field either).

Thanks if you can help. 

• 0. Re: Why is Revenue rounded to nearest dollar in CSV exports but not XLS exports?
        don_schantz Level 1

Hi Rahul,

No, this isn't major, just an annoyance as I said. I was also wondering if perhaps the answer to it might lead me to someplace within Reporting & Analytics that would provide other configuration options as well that I might not be aware of. Thanks for checking.