Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Exporting complete report

Level 2

Hi - I'm trying to export a report of our entire website pages viewed for the last year.  I've noticed it does this, but haven't been able to find a work around.  When I select Download and choose any of the format options, it only downloads the page displaying on the screen.  Well, I don't want just the page displaying on the screen I'm trying to download the full report.  Any suggestions as to why it does this or how to get the full data report?

Thanks!

Katrina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Katrina,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community.

You can click on Download and then Advanced Download Options. Select CSV as an output file since CSV can contain more number of rows. You can manually select the number of rows (e.g 5000 or 6000) and then click ok to download.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Katrina,

Thank you for reaching out to Adobe Community.

You can click on Download and then Advanced Download Options. Select CSV as an output file since CSV can contain more number of rows. You can manually select the number of rows (e.g 5000 or 6000) and then click ok to download.

Hope this helps.

Level 2

Hi - I just followed what you said to do, but it still only downloaded what was on the current page.  In this case, I downloaded page 1 and it ignored all of the data that fell on 2, 3, 4, etc...it won't give me the entire report.  This is getting frustrating because I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to simply download the report in full, not just page by page.

Level 2

Ok, user error I didn't even see there was the section you noted that allows you to enter the number of rows.  I completely overlooked that section.

All should work now! :)

Level 10

No Problem. I am glad that everything is sorted for you now.

Cheers!

Former Community Member

as my experienxe, I Select CSV as an output file since CSV, and put the number manually, example 500-600 page. hope it usefull. 

thanks cara hamil