4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 7:28 PM by deepak3344

"Cannot Connect to Analytics Error" while configuring cloudservices for SiteCatalyst

deepak3344

Hi All , 

I recently tried connecting to SiteCatalyst , by creating new configuration under "/etc/cloudservices/sitecatalyst" cloudservices .  I entered my account credentials i.e omniture Username , Password , Company Name . Also , there was a Data Center field , i tried all of its value in dropdown ranging from SanJose to Sandbox , but while clicking on connecting to analytics button , it is showing error , cannot Connect to Analytics .

Kindly tell if anyone has faced above issue and its resolution , so that connection to Analytics can be established successfully . Btw , my omniture credentials of username , password and company name were working fine to login into omniture sitecatalyst account (https://my.omniture.com/login/)

Thanx in Advance !!

• 0. Re: "Cannot Connect to Analytics Error" while configuring cloudservices for SiteCatalyst
        deepak3344 Level 1

Thanks Sham , Actually omniture  console was changed  so was not able to see user Management console at first sight , but after exploring a bit was able to find it and followed debugging  steps according to the help guide and the connection was successful .

Thanx

Deepak