• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfftp Error Code 82

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2008 Dec 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use cfftp to upload files from our coldFusion server to our file server but about 50% of time, I get this error when system tries to make a connection. I am trying to upload 2 files at a time when I submit a form and I am trying to connect through cfftp, upload file then close the connection and then repeat the procedure for the second file. The first file is small (less than 400 K) and it almost always go through but when the system tries to connect for the second file, it throws cfftp error code 82 and its description says 'invalid server's version string'. I am using ColdFusion 8. I am using a timeout value that is much more than sufficient for files that i am trying to upload (in case, timeout I am using is 3600 seconds) and I am using secure connection. The problems remains there if I try to use even the non secure (regular ftp). Please help what this error is and what should I do to rectify the problem.
Thanks for your time and concern in this regard.
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 29, 2008 Dec 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
eclectic_dude wrote:
> I am trying to use cfftp to upload files from our coldFusion server to our file
> server but about 50% of time, I get this error when system tries to make a
> connection. I am trying to upload 2 files at a time when I submit a form and I
> am trying to connect through cfftp, upload file then close the connection and
> then repeat the procedure for the second file.

Can you try uploading both files in the same connection ?

--
Mack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation