0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2008 6:51 AM by fenwaycreative

Green Screen Effect...

fenwaycreative
      I have a client who is interested in doing a "Green Screen" effect with the following information... I know it can be done, I am not sure how...

Properties:
      Source Path - (optional) fully qualified path to the folder containing the source file with the green screen background Source File - file name of the original file with the green screen background (foreground image) Destination File - New File name of the image with the "new" background Background File - File name of background image

Methods:
      Get File - retrieve file
      Replace Background - Remove the green screen background and replace with the "Background File"
      Reposition Foreground - ability to drag the foreground image (original image less the green screen) on top of the new background to compose the image Resize foreground - provide navigation handles to resize the foreground image on top on the new background Save File - Save the newly compose image with the new background to a file

Presentation:
      - Provide a vertical thumbnail list of background images on the right, if necessary, a vertical scrollbar to view additional images.
      - Show the source file in a picture box in the center screen.
      - Either by double clicking on a background image OR drag the background on to the top of the source file (center image) immediately redisplay the center image with the new background.

All Source Files - A dynamic array or a concatenated string containing all the available SOURCE files to be displayed as hyperlinks (this will be fully qualified with the necessary path).

All Background Files - A dynamic array or a concatenated string containing all the available BACKGROUND files to be displayed as thumbnails (this will be fully qualified with the necessary path).