Hi Gigazelle, thank you for your post!
I have a question about Adobe Media Optimizer: I see here that there is another capability called "Predictive modeling" that you have not mentioned.
Is it a new feature or an old product with a new name?
- Adobe SiteCatalyst → marketing reports & analytics
- Adobe Discover → ad hoc analysis
- Adobe Insight → data workbench
- Adobe Genesis → data connectors
- Adobe DataWarehouse → data warehouse
- Adobe TagManager → tag management
- Adobe ReportBuilder → report builder (for Excel)
Adobe® Experience Manager
- Adobe CQ Web Management → web content management
- Adobe Scene7 → dynamic media / personalized media / video
- Adobe Marketing Campaign Management → marketing campaign management
- Adobe Social Communities → social communities
- Adobe CQ Digital Asset Management → digital asset management
- Adobe CQ Cloud Manager → cloud manager
- Adobe CQ Mobile → mobile
- Adobe CQ eCommerce → commerce
- NEW → media publisher
- LiveCycle Document Services add-ons for CQ → document services security add-ons
Adobe® Media Optimizer
- Adobe AdLens → advertising management
- Adobe AudienceManager → audience management
- Adobe Digital AdTargeting → audience targeted creative / ad serving and tracking
- Professional Services → professional services
- Adobe Test&Target → A/B/N and multivariate testing / rules based targeting / geotargeting
- Adobe Recommendations → recommendations and cross-selling
- Adobe Search&Promote → site search and merchandising / dynamic navigation
- Adobe Test&Target 1:1 → automated decisioning and targeting
- Adobe Social → social account management and governance / listening and moderation / publishing and integrated ads / application builder / engagement reports and predictive insights
- Adobe SiteCatalyst → social campaigns and ROI
- Proper wording for the above are solutions and capabilities. For example, Adobe Analytics is a solution, and marketing reports & analytics is a capability within that solution.
- Capabilities are always lowercase; they are usually used when the solution is not descriptive enough.