This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
I'm having the same problem. Is a solution available?
I resolved it but I don't remember how. I'm sure it had to do with the project's properties files. I believe UI just ended-up creating a new project and putting the sourdce in there. It was too much of a hassle to try and fix it properly. The new projects resolved everything and its been working fine ever since. HTH!
open .actionScriptProperties file and issue is there somewhere (I think), sometimes issue is due to "/" symbol you need to double scape it, not sure if that is the case for you.
I ran into a similar issue, same error, it happened after a svn import of a project. I was using the gumbo compiler and looked at the .actionscriptProperties and saw the compiler argument
Then compared to another working gumbo project which said
flexSDK="Flex 4.0 (1)"
I switched to the working arguement, cleaned and everything worked.