I think you only see the profile parameters that are sent on the call, not those stored backend... have you tried to setup a test and see if you are included the day after? You can also setup a test, that print out your target profile parameters, that could also help you debug.
Thanks for replying. I have tried testing this and it doesn't appear to be working. The test only appears when I go to the login page in the same session.
Also, I tried adding the following to the test to see if anything was being passed:
var param = user.get('Has_Seen_Login_Page') alert(param);
So far this has not worked, even in the same session and with other user parameters, such as IP:
Is there a significant difference between user and profile params that would be causing this?
The syntax profile.name are ONLY used if you send it in via a mbox call. If you make Profile scripts, the syntax (for the same end result) are user.name...
Via mbox call: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/ov/c_pass_parameters_to_global_mbo x.html
Via profile script: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/c_script_profile_attributes .html (so i guess the code example in this link, using code like profile.get('model') are incorrect...)/Løjmann
You might also want to write out the profile script into an offer so you can see the value easily as you test it out. Here is some info on it: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/target/target/r_passing-profile-attribute s-to-the-html-offer.html
Hi Chris ,
I assume your query is resolved . If not, please do let us know so that we can further help you with the same.