I encountered a strange issue and wondered if someone over here can help me out.
- Target is implemented on the website using DTM
- Target is not implemented using a tool but it’s a sequential js script in a page load rule.
- DTM fires the load rule (works correctly)
- The mbox is loaded on the sub domain
- When the visitor goes to the TLD (top level domain), the mbox is loaded (Target is loaded and the mbox request is executed)
- The visitor goes back to the subdomain.
- The load rule is executed in DTM
But – the mbox is not loaded, also the mbox request is not excecuted!
Anyone any idea or did someone experienced the same and can help me out?
Can you please share the url for your website as well as DTM account credentials in a private message so that we can further deep dive into the issue from our end.
Thanks & Regards