Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

ERROR The selected website is taking too long to load or does not contain Target libraries

Level 1

I'm trying to create a new activity in Adobe Target premium and am seeing this error. 

[img]Target error.jpg[/img]

I know the website definitely contains Target libraries. The error also occurs when I duplicate an activity that is currently live. 

What's the best way to get around this? 

Thanks,
Karen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Not sure on what could be causing this. Have you tried enabling the unsecured content on the browser? I would also request you try using the Enhanced Experience Composer. 

I would also suggest you to try the steps Steven have mentioned above.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

We had the same issue. The user performing the administration of the new Activity does not have the appropriate permissions. When you add the correct Groups you should be good to go.

[img]Screen Shot 2015-07-09 at 12.57.45 PM.png[/img]

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Not sure on what could be causing this. Have you tried enabling the unsecured content on the browser? I would also request you try using the Enhanced Experience Composer. 

I would also suggest you to try the steps Steven have mentioned above.

Thanks!