6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 7:29 PM by asn_177

Synchronizing a programmatically created campaign back to test & target

asn_177 Level 1

My requirement is :

1. to create an external campaign in Target( Not through AEM) -- Done by using saveCampaign API provided by Target

2. Fetching the newly created campaign in AEM and creating corresponding nodes in JCR. -- Done by consuming viewCampaign API and subsequently craeting nodes with the appropriate properties.

3. Now I can see the campaign created in JCR and I could create offers inside it.

4. Now I want this updated campaign to be synched back with the one that was created in Target in step 1.  ( I tried integrating this campaign with Target by updating properties in the campaign through AEM. -- as shown in the screenshot pasted below.)

However in target the campaign is not yet updated to include the offer that I created in step 3.(the campaign is not modified).

I have observed that the campaign created via AEM is in activated state however the one that I created programmatically is in deactivated state, could that be a reason the campaign is not getting updated?

Any suggestions in this regards would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

• 0. Re: Synchronizing a programmatically created campaign back to test & target
        asn_177 Level 1

That would be a great help Nikhil.

Thanks in advance.