9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 7:29 PM by Nikhil Bisne

HTTP Status 500 - Unknown action mapping for: entity.recommendations.upload

sri_pv

Hi Everyone, i have in the past created successful custom recommendations to manually override products of my choice. But in the past few weeks, when i follow this code to upload this script to add products its throwing the HTTP status 500 - unknown action mapping error. 

https://recommendations.omniture.com/rest?action=entity.recommendations.upload &client=clientCode&environmentId=184868&clientToken=51dafdf4-f825-4581-a7c0-8ce9db31bd31 &algorithmName=sampleCustomAlgorithm&recommendations=<recommendations><recommendation> <key>1</key><entityId>2</entityId><entityId>3</entityId> <entityId>4</entityId></recommendation></recommendations> 

I am literally adding my client name and defining host group as production & giving my client token & its throwing this apache error. 

Thanks, 

Sri 

• 0. Re: HTTP Status 500 - Unknown action mapping for: entity.recommendations.upload
        Nikhil Bisne Level 4

Hi Sri,

Since this a custom implementation I'd suggest you reach out to Client Care(as you've already done) and seek help from them on this. This may involve close interaction with the engineering team hence the suggestion.

Thanks

Nikhil