Campaign level - only for email campaign and show static page/experience;
Location level - Explicit logic (if something is shown or not);
and Experience Level - Targeted experience (what content is actually shown).
We offer tons of different targeting options. The Adobe Target visitor profile automatically captures information about visitors
- referrer variables - how did they get here, what was their search keyword, etc.
- environment variables - geo-location, browser or device type, etc
- site behavior - have they purchased before, what were they interested in, new versus returning, etc.
- temporal variables - number of visits, time on site, day of week, etc.
- offline variables - any data (not PII) you want to make available to Target, CRM, Point-of-sale, etc.
This robust anonymous profile allows us to do the following Targeting within Adobe Target:
- Rules-based targeting (explicitly defining what experience you want a group of visitors to receive. Ex - new visitors will get this trust messaging); Another example is setting a rule for % visitors that can enter a campaign.
- Automated Behavioral targeting - takes all the offline and online data that we capture and uses predictive modeling and real-time decisioning to deliver the right content to each individual within milliseconds.
- Segment discovery - this Automated behavioral targeting also surfaces predictable segments in your reports to help you identify audiences you may not have thought to target to.
- We also offer Automated A/B/N campaigns that automatically target the best performing content not only to your audience as a whole, but also to each segment that you've added as well.