5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2016 2:09 AM by praveenk9004043

unresolved compilation problems

praveenk9004043 Level 1

Hi Friends,

I am getting when I select Forms>>Letters let me know whether I need to install any Fixed pack for forms.

~Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package AssetType cannot be resolved to a type ACMUtil cannot be resolved ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

~Cannot serve request to /aem/forms/assets.html/Letter in /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp

Attached screen shot for your reference

Regards

Pr@veen

• 1. Re: unresolved compilation problems
          praveenk9004043 Level 1

on trying to resolve the issue we need to install the aem-service-pkg-wrapper-6.1.SP1.zip

when I try to install the ~aem-service-pkg-wrapper-6.1.SP1.zip package getting the below error

~Could not Install Package

"org.apache.jackrabbit.vault.packaging.PackageException: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001: /apps[[nt:folder, rep:AccessControllable]]: No matching definition found for child node cq with effective type [nt:unstructured]"

Please do help me to resolve this issue

Regards

Pr@veen

• 2. Re: unresolved compilation problems
            mayankg Level 1

Praveen, Please suppply complete stack trace as it is not clear form the exception trace as to which node is giving oakConstraint exception during the installation of AEM Sp1 package.

• 3. Re: unresolved compilation problems
              Annu Ramnani Level 1

Hi Praveen,

This issue you mentioned above

~Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package AssetType cannot be resolved to a type ACMUtil cannot be resolved ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

~Cannot serve request to /aem/forms/assets.html/Letter in /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp

usually occurs when you load the page before the JSP is successfully compiled. Can you try opening the /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp file in CRX DE and explicitly saving it.

• 4. Re: unresolved compilation problems
                praveenk9004043 Level 1

Hi Annu/Mani,

Not able to attach the complete stack trace i am getting this error because in breadcrum.jsp file i am referring the below 2 classes not available in my aem instance. to get these classes i need to install any specific package

i get this error when i click Form>>Letters

Form>>Document Fragments

Form>>Data Dictionaries 

com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType

com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil

entire stack trace is attached in the screen shot

Below is the partial stack trace of the issue

Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package AssetType cannot be resolved to a type ACMUtil cannot be resolved ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

Cannot serve request to /aem/forms/assets.html/Letter in /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp

Exception:

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: 
                    Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package
                    Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package
                    Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package
                    AssetType cannot be resolved to a type
                    ACMUtil cannot be resolved
                    ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type
                    ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type
                    ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type
                    ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type
                    ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type

• 5. Re: unresolved compilation problems
                  kautuksahni Adobe Employee

Hi 

As mentioned by Annu, It is an issue.

Please create a daycare ticket for this:- https://daycare.day.com/home/createaticket.html 

~kautuk