Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM forms bundle not active

Level 4

Hi Friends,

After installing the add on package for aem forms some of the bundles are not active when I click on the start button in the system console respective to the bundle I am still able to see as installed but not active.Because of this I am not able to access Forms>>Letters ,Document Fragments and Data dictionaries features of the forms. getting

~Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.obj.AssetType resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.util.ACMUtil resolves to a package Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.icc.dbforms.exceptions.ExceptionCodes resolves to a package AssetType cannot be resolved to a type ACMUtil cannot be resolved ExceptionCodes.TEXT_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.CONDITION_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LIST_MODULE cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type ExceptionCodes.LETTER cannot be resolved to a type.

~Cannot serve request to /aem/forms/assets.html/Letter in /libs/fd/cm/ma/gui/components/admin/endor/breadcrumbs/breadcrumbs.jsp

Can someone help me if you have come across the same issue.

Regards

Pr@veen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Have you followed all of the installation steps? Sometimes bundles will not start because you have missed the DocAssurance steps

https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-2/installing-configuring-aem-forms.html

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Have you followed all of the installation steps? Sometimes bundles will not start because you have missed the DocAssurance steps

https://helpx.adobe.com/aem-forms/6-2/installing-configuring-aem-forms.html

Level 4

Hi Darren,

Thank you for the response.

I have installed as per the url you have provided.

Regards

Pr@veen