Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Customizing Adaptive Form Actions

Former Community Member

Hi,

I am following the document to create adaptive basic form and its submit action to process the data. I am facing an issue to get the custom action in the Adaptive Form Edit dialog, unable to get its custom action name in the submit action drop down.

1. Created an adaptive form having radio button and text box for the user entry.

2. Created a custom_submit_action folder ,action node and added guideComponentType,guideDataModel ,jcr:description properties to the node.

3. Created a post.POST.jsp too.

Please find the tutorial link below

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/posting-aem-6-form-data.html

Please guide me in creating custom action.

Regards,

Kirithi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

there is a sample package on this artilce - download it and install via package manager. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

the article in the link teaches you how to build an adaptive form and post its data to a custom OSGi service. It works. Are you having issues when running it? 

Correct answer by
Level 10

there is a sample package on this artilce - download it and install via package manager. 

Former Community Member

Hi,

Yes I am facing issue, not getting custom action name in the form edit dialog. I completed two steps as per the document facing issue in the third step. Please find the screenshots

[img]Form1.JPG[/img]

[img]Form2.JPG[/img]

Did I miss any steps? Please guide me to proceed with this.

Regards,

Kirithi