1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 15, 2015 7:29 PM by Community Administrator

What's the difference between the search revenue model and the retail revenue model, and when should I use each?

Community Administrator Adobe Employee

What's the difference between the search revenue model and the retail revenue model, and when should I use each?

• 0. Re: What's the difference between the search revenue model and the retail revenue model, and when should I use each?
        Community Administrator Adobe Employee

NOTE:  Search and retail revenue models are applicable to search bid units only; display and social bid units use separate revenue models (one per channel).

AdLens generates revenue models for each bid unit in a portfolio and uses them to optimize bids. By default, we generate search revenue mode. If your account structure and portfolios use a retail business configuration (that is, if each campaign represents a different vertical and you use one portfolio per product/service), contact your account manager to implement retail revenue models instead.

For either type of implementation, when a bid unit hasn't received any revenue, its revenue model is based on revenue trends for the advertiser's other, similar bid units, which may have received revenue.