• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS3 Installation

New Here ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Photoshop CS3 on a computer and the Serial Number that I have always used will no longer work.  I have 6 licenses, but Photoshop does not even show up on our licensing website.  I contacted Adobe Support and they told me they could not help me and that I needed to submit a forum discussion for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Only Adobe can help you. Users here do not work for Adobe we have NO ACCESS to Adobe Databases or activation servers. you need Adobe customer support help. Chat or Phone Adobe support.  Find your serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Adobe can help you. Users here do not work for Adobe we have NO ACCESS to Adobe Databases or activation servers. you need Adobe customer support help. Chat or Phone Adobe support.  Find your serial number

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is that Adobe shut down the CS3 activation servers years ago, so it's no longer possible to activate Photoshop CS3.

Unfortunately, neither Adobe Support nor the anyone on the Adobe Support Community forums can change that or help you get your Photoshop CS3 working.

I just responded to Spam so scratch that answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines