1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 1, 2017 7:33 AM by maria__

Adobe flash player ..MSI offline installer to distribute through SCCM

BasettyNagaraju

Where i can download the adobe flash player latest offline installer (MSI) file. From adobe site i can able to download only exe file.

Please let me know how can i download msi files form adobe site.

• 1. Re: Adobe flash player ..MSI offline installer to distribute through SCCM
          maria__ Adobe Employee

Hi BasettyNagaraju

Flash Player MSI installers are available for customers with a distribution license (free for most use cases).  Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  to request a distribution license (note, public domain email addresses, such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc are not allowed).  Most distribution license requests are processed virtually immediately, however, it can take up to three (3) business days to receive a reply.  The email reply will come from noreply@adobe.com and contain a signed PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters are configured to not block the email

If you do not receive a reply within three (3) business days, please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

--

Maria