• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015 develop module 'blotchy'...

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Windows 10 on a Intel Core i7 with 16 GB ram. Lightroom CC 2015.10.1 seems to have a glitch today. Both Windows and Lightroom ran updates today and its a new glitch on my machine now. When I go into the develop module and mouse over any of the panels the image begins to render in blocks incorrectly. Imagine your image being divided into five rows of six blocks each. When I mouse over those blocks begin to shift around rendering the image funny. When I try to use the tools in the develop module it sometimes clears and sometimes doesn't. I have it on 1:1. at 1:2 its moderately better. At 2:1 is dissipates. I restarted a few times, no help.

Thoughts?

Jim Rodewald

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2017 Jun 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Adobe link-  Image previews and thumbnails look tiled or broken on Windows

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt response, greatly appreciated. The problem I was describing actually seemed to clear itself on its own after two days. Not sure why, maybe a driver updated on its own in the interim. Regardless, the link you provided is excellent and looks to solve the described problem should this weird issue pop up again. Thank you very much!

J. Rodewald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem arose again -- tiling and shredding of the image when in develop module. The link and idea you suggested -- updating the driver to the latest version -- completely worked. I updated it through NVIDIA's website, shut the machine all the way off, rebooted and waited for everything to load. Started LR and worked on an image. The problem did not appear at all.

Thank you!

J. Rodewald

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines