Well thanks for your reply but that doesnt really fix the problem. Surely there must be a way to export an ID file with proper images where not everyone who is going to see my file should have to change their settings in order to correctly see the file.
A few things to consider/try:
- What is the source of the images? Native resolution?
- They are obviously pixelated - Have you tried a native vector format - like .ai?
- Are the images cropped in INDD?
- What resolution were they created at, and did you resize them in INDD?
- Can you provide a screenshot of the resulting PDF at 100%
- Can you show a zoomed-in view of the object frame edges in INDD?
- When you say "Ive tried exporting in various qualities" do you mean different PDF export setting?
I can't really fix the computer programmes and how they work. All I can do is let you know what I know.
As above have you tried different export settings?
Acrobats default image preview is 96 ppi (I believe)
Are you exporting at 72ppi? If so change it 96 or above this like 144 would be good for higher res monitors