• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator edges look jagged

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to start off by saying this randomly happened one day, and I can't figure out how to fix it. Every shape I draw, live trace, or paste into Illustrator has a jagged edge to it. The shapes are not set with a charcoal brush definition, there are no styles set on any of these shapes, and the documents are all set up as high res. The kicker, is that if I copy and paste the shape into InDesign or any other program, the shape looks perfectly crisp like it should. The shapes even print out crisp when printing directly from Illustrator. This is really starting to get on my last nerve, I just want to see the shapes how they should appear. Has anyone run into this problem before and know how to fix it? There has to be something that I'm either missing or doing wrong.

Below is a sample of what I'm referencing. HELP!

Jagged Line Sample.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

It might be a GPU rendering issue, ie your system struggling to display  correctly using that feature

is

View > Preview on CPU

any better?

But you lose the  GPU  'scrubby' zoom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be a GPU rendering issue, ie your system struggling to display  correctly using that feature

is

View > Preview on CPU

any better?

But you lose the  GPU  'scrubby' zoom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines