• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random brush/shortcut changes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have a problem with my Photoshop 2015.5.

A while ago out of nowhere PS asked me to log in when I launched it (it didn't do that before) and all my brush settings became global all of them use the same settings now. So if I want to have say, one brush's opacity set to pressure and another's to be constant I have to manually change them everytime I use a different brush.

My PS and GPU have the latest updates. Thanks in advance for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

That's the first place I checked, wasn't it. But I've figure it out, apparently PS thought it'd be funny to lock the little padlocks next to brush settings, unlocking them completely wrecked few brushes but fixed most of them so I guess it works, thanks anyway.:)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the state of these Icons on the tool options bars when a brush type tool is active.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's the first place I checked, wasn't it. But I've figure it out, apparently PS thought it'd be funny to lock the little padlocks next to brush settings, unlocking them completely wrecked few brushes but fixed most of them so I guess it works, thanks anyway.:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines