Both version 13 and 15 can be installed and will be independent of each other.
Just install them as you would install any other application.
Thanks for posting in Adobe forum.
I understand you are facing issue in installing Elements 15 in your machine.
Can we follow the following steps:
- Please click here to download Adobe Application Manager for Windows.
Please click here to download Adobe Application Manager for Mac.
- After installation please double click its icon on your desktop screen to complete the installation.(Windows)
- After installation please double click its icon by searching it on finder to complete the installation (Mac)
Please click here to download Adobe Photoshop Elements .
Please click here to download Adobe Premiere Elements .
- It will be downloaded as a trial version & the file has a pack of multiple languages that includes "English" but when during installation you will mention your adobe id, password & serial number then it will become full version .
- If you face more issue regarding installation & activation for Elements then please contact our Support Engineers via chat by clicking here.
Hope this works for you.