• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Photoshop CS6 just keeps drawing lines?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2017 Jun 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a new drawing monitor, hoping to finally try out my Photoshop CS6, but unfortunately, this keeps happening:problems.gif

From where I press the tip of my pen against the screen to where I let go, it just creates a line. I've tried uninstalling everything that would apply (drivers, program etc) and reinstalling them, but nope, it doesn't work; and I've tried looking at other forums of this issue, but they didn't work either. Yet, my other drawing programs work just fine.

Also, I noticed that, when I open Photoshop, it does work, but as soon as I move my pen away from the monitor for a few seconds and try again, it starts this issue. And I should probably mention that Photoshop does this with my sister's drawing monitor when I use it too, but in turn, it works perfectly fine when we use them both in Photoshop on her computer. In other words, it isn't my monitor. Resetting my tools doesn't work (Shift+Alt+Ctrl), my shift key is most definitely not pressing by accident, and rebooting my computer does nothing to help. The problem lies somewhere else.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried both new and old drivers for your pen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, yes, I have tried that. I even contacted Ugee and requested all the drivers they have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines