I have this same issue. Every time, I have to reconnect Dropbox. I might as well only use Dropbox.
Our company has multiple field workers who experience the same issue, any help would be greatly appreciated
1 person found this helpful
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are actively investigating the cause of the problem. However, we are unable to reproduce the problem easily.
Would you please help us by answering a couple of questions?
(1) Do you have the repeated sign-out problem with Adobe Document Cloud and Dropbox (both)?
(2) When the sign-out problem occurs, do you always see the "Welcome" screen at re-launch?
(3) Would you be willing to back up your Local documents using iTunes for Windows/Mac, uninstall the app, and re-install the app to see if the problem goes away?
If you have been using Adobe Document Cloud and/or Dropbox as cloud storage, you may not have many documents that are stored locally on your iPad/iPhone. However, if you uninstall Acrobat Reader, iOS will erase all your local data (e.g. locally stored documents, preferences). So please be sure to back up your Local documents before uninstalling the app.
Thank you for your help!
I have experienced the same problem for several months. For your 3 questions, my answers are:
1. Yes. I lose the connection to both my adobe ID and my dropbox account almost every day. Then I have to re-sign in. It is quite annoying.
2. Yes. I see the welcome page every time when this happens.
3. I try to uninstall and then reinstall the acrobat reader app and it doesn't help.
Hope this can be solved quickly.
Hi there, thanks for looking into this. To answer your questions:
1) No. I only experience being logged out of Adobe Acrobat. My dropbox remains logged in.
2) Yes. I always see the Welcome screen at relaunch.
3) I have installed/uninstalled Reader. Also, due to an entirely different issue, I had to hard reset my iPad. Upon reinstalling Adobe Reader, I still have the same issue.
2 people found this helpful
We just released Acrobat Reader 17.12.15 to the App Store.
The new version contains the fix for the problems that you have experienced.
Here are some example of the problems.
- The "Welcome to Acrobat Reader" screens and other dialogs being presented more than once.
- Involuntarily signed out from Adobe Document Cloud and Dropbox.
- Comments properties (e.g. Author Name, Color, Opacity, Thickness) reset back to default values.
Please give it a try and let us know if it works for you.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.