• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour Grading pop up (After Effects)

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import RAW 4K I get a pop up to colour grade the footage.  How do I get this up for footage already in the project, please?

colour grading.jpg

Message was edited by: Mod (Discussion successfully moved from The Lounge to Premiere Pro CC)

[moved to AE forum by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

I haven't used RAW footage in AE, but I would look for it in the Interpret Footage settings somewhere. As Dave says, it only pops up for RAW stuff.

Now, you get similar controls in the newly GPU-accelerated Lumetri Color effect that you can apply to anything in AE. .

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure it's also shot in camera raw like your black magic footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used RAW footage in AE, but I would look for it in the Interpret Footage settings somewhere. As Dave says, it only pops up for RAW stuff.

Now, you get similar controls in the newly GPU-accelerated Lumetri Color effect that you can apply to anything in AE. .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines