• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'M GETTING BLOCKED Plugins

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep having to allow plugins when I use sites even though I have already allowed them

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't matter if I use any type of browser or computer it is coming up when I play zyngagames.com.  I have changed the settings to have it allowed and it still comes up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system and browser is this on?

If this is on Windows 10, what OS Version do you have?  Go to Settings > System > About.  What is the Version and OS Build listed?

Note that most browser vendors are setting Flash to click-to-play by default, meaning the user has to enable Flash on each site.  Some browsers still have the option to enable Flash for all sites.  If you have Windows 10 Creators Update (Version 1703) and are using Edge browser, Microsoft has set Flash as click-to-play for EACH site and the end user must enable Flash for each domain/site they visit, however, there is the option to always enable Flash per site, so visiting the same site again shouldn't require enabling Flash again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines