• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions in Notes tab disappear

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a course using Presenter 11 with a full transcript in the Notes pane at the bottom of each PowerPoint 2013 slide. I published my course directly to the Adobe Connect server. Upon playback, the captions appear just fine under the Notes tab. They show up as black text on a white background. Then about 10 slides in, the font suddenly changes to white and they disappear, basically becoming invisible. I've contacted support about this and they didn't have any immediate answers. Any thoughts here?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gone into the Theme Editor and modified the text settings for the Notes pane?

Also, try selecting the text in the notes field and modify the color of the text. Maybe there is a setting carried over from PPT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't tried anything in the Theme Editor. I didn't think that "Font" in the Theme Editor applied to the Notes pane, just what's on the slides themselves. Am I incorrect?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by "select the text in the notes field." Are you referring to the published version of the PPT? I didn't think anything could be done to a course once it's been published and uploaded to the server.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't change the Notes Pane font color, but you can modify the font and font size.

Presenter - Note Pane Font - Theme Editor.JPG

In PPT, you can select text in the Notes section and modify the font styling and color. It doesn't show all these changes but if the text was set to white in the notes field of PPT, then it may translate when publishing with Presenter. So setting the font color for the text in the Notes section in PPT to black may resolve the issue.

The published version of the presentation is not an editable format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources