• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New iMac can't export Slide Shows

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new iMac and now LR stalls out if I try to export a slide show.  My old MacBook Air works perfectly with exporting.  anyone have ideas on why this could be?  My LR version is a duplicate of what's on the Macbook Air.

My OS on the iMac is totally up to date. 

Can anyone suggest a fix?

Thanks,

Mallory Kates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Mohit - thank you for taking the time to reply.  The actual issue turned out to be simple.  When I got my new iMac, I followed Apple's suggestion and bought a cable and used the Migration software.  LR doesn't like that.  I only needed to uninstall and reinstall LR and now it works perfectly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi malkateso,

Are you getting any error message while exporting the slideshow from Lightroom? also, you may turn off the GPU from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps.

Open Lightroom > Edit menu > Preferences > Performance > Uncheck the GPU > Restart.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mohit - thank you for taking the time to reply.  The actual issue turned out to be simple.  When I got my new iMac, I followed Apple's suggestion and bought a cable and used the Migration software.  LR doesn't like that.  I only needed to uninstall and reinstall LR and now it works perfectly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thank you for sharing the fix.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines