• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downgrading to Lightroom 5

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom and Photoshop through Creative Cloud. The most recent update of Lightroom has made my graphics card outdated and Lightroom 6 now runs very slowly. I'd like to downgrade to the previous version, Lightroom 5. Is that possible with Creative Cloud?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

robinc55339092  wrote

I have Lightroom and Photoshop through Creative Cloud. The most recent update of Lightroom has made my graphics card outdated and Lightroom 6 now runs very slowly. I'd like to downgrade to the previous version, Lightroom 5. Is that possible with Creative Cloud?!

I am skeptical that this is the cause of your Lightroom slowness. Perhaps you could describe exactly what actions in Lightroom are slow, and also tell us your entire hardware setup, including the size of your monitor

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

robinc55339092  wrote

I am skeptical that this is the cause of your Lightroom slowness. Perhaps you could describe exactly what actions in Lightroom are slow, and also tell us your entire hardware setup, including the size of your monitor in pixels, and the size of the photos you are taking in pixels or megapixels.

Yes, you can downgrade to Lightroom 5 if you have a valid Lightroom 5 serial number, but your Lightroom CC 2015/Lightroom 6 ccatalog cannot be used in Lightroom 5. Some of your work can be transferred to Lightroom 5, but other work cannot be transferred to Lightroom 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines