4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 6, 2017 7:29 AM by D Fosse

Repeat the trial

Tarek647 Level 1

hello People

amm my question is

if i installed a trial version of Photoshop and after it ends i create a new account and reinstall it

so i can get 7 days more

is that legal ? and if it is legal what about the crack !?

• 1. Re: Repeat the trial
          Barbara Ash Adobe Community Professional

Once you install the 7 day trial and it has expired, it is not possible to install it again on the same computer, even if you create a new account. After Adobe releases a new version of Photoshop, you would be able to install a new 7 day trial. If you have another computer that has never had the trial installed, you could install it on that one.

• 2. Re: Repeat the trial
            Terri Stevens Adobe Community Professional

Forget about cracks Tarek they all contain malware. Ask yourself what's the greatest hardship-paying $10 a month for a subscription or having your bank account emptied by someone on the Dark Web who knows your account details thanks to your software crack!

• 3. Re: Repeat the trial
              Tarek647 Level 1

well u are right

i'm trying to not use a crack but there is a way to get 7 more days which u can go to the program file >AMT then edit the serial number in application file

but my question is that legal ?

• 4. Re: Repeat the trial
                D Fosse Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Think about it. If it was possible to extend the trial, everybody and his grandmother would do it, over and over. Right?