6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2017 3:58 PM by Tim Goodman_BTES

AEM Watch Folders

Tim Goodman_BTES Level 1

I am trying to create a simple Watch Folder:

1) Take input of an XML file

2) Create a PDF using XML and XDP (Using "Generate Non-Interactive PDF") - Using a workflow

3) Write PDF to output folder

The workflow works (I've tested it).

The Watch folder gives a PathNotFound Exception on the payload:

crx:/etc/fd/watchfolder/staging/watch-folder/Pxc70daf9d779acfdd9e95d9bf/report.xml'

However, if I pause the Workflow instance using a "Participant Step", I can see that the input XML has actually written to the path:

crx:/etc/fd/watchfolder/staging/watch-folder/Pxc70daf9d779acfdd9e95d9bf/input/report.xml'

Is this a bug?

Additionally - the documentation is quite unclear - there is a setting on the Watched Folder "Payload Mapper Filter" which is not described

AEM 6.3 Forms Help | Watched folder in AEM Forms

I can't see how to get a file output from the Watched Folder...

Caused by: com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: com.adobe.granite.workflow.WorkflowException: com.adobe.fd.output.internal.exception.OutputServiceException: AEM_OUT_001_003:Unexpected Exception: Error of type 'javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException' thrown on attempting operation 'CONNECT' on URL 'crx:/etc/fd/watchfolder/staging/watch-folder/Pxc70daf9d779acfdd9e95d9bf/report.xml'. Message = [Node with path /etc/fd/watchfolder/staging/watch-folder/Pxc70daf9d779acfdd9e95d9bf/report.xml does not exist.]