4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2017 7:39 PM by netxpressd4442685

How can I get all the expriences info on my pape with javascript?

tut54841492 Level 1

I have made Exprience A and Exprience B, now  I want to get all the expriences on my test page with javascript,

how should I do ?

thanks a lot !

• 1. Re: How can I get all the expriences info on my pape with javascript?
          ryanr8 Adobe Employee

Hi Tut,

Are you asking how to see your Experience A and/or B on your page? For QA purposes? If so you can use the preview experiences links found on the overview tab of an activity. That will load the page and render the chosen experience. Please add more details if I'm misunderstanding your question.

• 2. Re: How can I get all the expriences info on my pape with javascript?
            netxpressd4442685

I'm not exactly sure what you want, but you could use the ttMETA test plugin, or use some combination of the mboxTrace, mboxDebug and authorization URL parameters to get information in your browser inspector console, or even in the JSON returned from the at.js call to the cloud.

• 3. Re: How can I get all the expriences info on my pape with javascript?
              netxpressd4442685 Level 1

I also have this as a bookmark in Google Chrome.

atdebug

javascript:void(0);!function(){function e(e,t){function n(){return t.isObject(e.XMLHttpRequest)}function o(){return n()&&"onload"in new e.XMLHttpRequest}function r(){return o()&&"withCredentials"in new e.XMLHttpRequest}function a(){return t.isObject(e.XDomainRequest)}return{isXhrSupported:n,isStandardXhrSupported:o,isStandardC rossDomainXhrSupported:r,isIeCrossDomainXhrSupported:a}}var t={getItem:function(e){return e?decodeURIComponent(document.cookie.replace(RegExp("(?:(?:^|.*;)\\s*"+encodeURIComponent (e).replace(/[\-\.\+\*]/g,"\\$&")+"\\s*\\=\\s*([^;]*).*$)|^.*$"),"$1"))||null:null},setIte m:function(e,t,n,o,r,a){if(!e||/^(?:expires|max\-age|path|domain|secure)$/i.test(e))return !1;var i="";if(n)switch(n.constructor){case Number:i=n===1/0?"; expires=Fri, 31 Dec 9999 23:59:59 GMT":"; max-age="+n;break;case String:i="; expires="+n;break;case Date:i="; expires="+n.toUTCString()}return document.cookie=encodeURIComponent(e)+"="+encodeURIComponent(t)+i+(r?"; domain="+r:"")+(o?"; path="+o:"")+(a?"; secure":""),!0}},n=function(){for(var e,t=3,n=document.createElement("div");n.innerHTML="<!--[if gt IE "+ ++t+"]><i></i><![endif]-->",n.getElementsByTagName("i")[0];);return t>4?t:e}(),o={isObject:function(e){var t=typeof e;return!!e&&("object"==t||"function"==t)},isString:function(e){var t=typeof e;return!!e&&"string"==t},isFunction:function(e){var t=Object.prototype,n=t.toString,o=o="[object Function]";return this.isObject(e)&&n.call(e)==o},ie:n};!function(e,t,n){function o(e,t){return{name:e,value:t}}function r(e){var t,n=!0;for(t=0;t<e.length;t+=1)if(!e[t].value==!0){n=!1;break}return n}var a,i,s,u,c,l,p,d,b,m,h,f,g,v,S,k,E,y,x,R,w,L=[],C="zCookieName"+(new Date).getTime(),I="zCookieValue"+(new Date).getTime();e.setItem(C,I),a=I===e.getItem(C),L.push(o("browser allows cookies: ",a)),i=t.isStandardXhrSupported(),L.push(o("browser supports XMLHttpRequest",i)),n.ie?L.push(o("browser supports XDomainRequest",t.isIeCrossDomainXhrSupported())):L.push(o("browser supports XMLHttpRequest withCredentials (CORS)",t.isStandardCrossDomainXhrSupported())),s=[];try{s.push(o("mboxUpdate",n.isFuncti on(mboxUpdate))),s.push(o("mboxCreate",n.isFunction(mboxCreate))),s.push(o("mboxDefine",n. isFunction(mboxDefine)))}catch(j){}u=s.length?r(s):!1,L.push(o("mboxCreate, mboxDefine, mboxUpdate available",u)),c=[{key:"applyOffer",value:"isFunction"},{key:"executeAjax",value:"isFunct ion"},{key:"getOffer",value:"isFunction"},{key:"getSettings",value:"isFunction"},{key:"get Tracking",value:"isFunction"},{key:"trackEvent",value:"isFunction"},{key:"VERSION",value:" isString"}],l=[],p="",d=["support for:"];try{if(n.isObject(adobe)&&n.isObject(adobe.target)){for(b=0;b<c.length;b++)m=c[b], l.push(o("adobe.target."+m.key,n[m.value](adobe.target[m.key])));p=adobe.target.VERSION}}c atch(j){}for(b=0;b<c.length;b++)m=c[b],h=m.key,"isFunction"===m.value&&(h+="()"),d.push("a dobe.target."+h);if(f=l.length?r(l):!1,L.push(o(d.join("<br/>"),f)),g=window.open("","","w idth=700,height=600,location=0,menubar=0,status=1,toolbar=0,resizable=1,scrollbars=1")){fo r(v="<h2>at.js readiness <small>{VERSION}</small></h2>",S=v.replace("{VERSION}",p?"(v."+p+")":""),k=["<html><head> ",'<link rel="stylesheet" href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.5/css/bootstrap.min.css">','</head><body><d iv class="container">',S,'<table class="table-bordered table">'],E='<tr class="{TYPE}"><td>{LABEL}</td><td>{VALUE}</td></tr>',b=0;b<L.length;b++)y=E.replace("{LA BEL}",L[b].name).replace("{VALUE}",L[b].value?"ok":"error"),y=y.replace("{TYPE}",L[b].valu e?"success":"danger"),k.push(y);return x=["</table>","</div></body>","</html>"],void g.document.write(k.concat(x).join("\n"))}for(R="at.js readiness {VERSION}:".replace("{VERSION}",p?"(v."+p+")":""),w=[R],b=0;b<L.length-1;b++)w.push("\n"+ "{LABEL}:  {VALUE}".replace("{LABEL}",L[b].name).replace("{VALUE}",L[b].value));w.push("\nadobe.targ et.*:  "+L[L.length-1].value),console&&console.log?console.log(w.join("")):alert(w.join(""))}(t, e(window,o),o)}();

• 4. Re: How can I get all the expriences info on my pape with javascript?
                netxpressd4442685 Level 1

And also this more useful one bookmarked. It's good for checking on Analytics variables too.

AA

javascript:void(window.open("","dp_debugger","width=600,height=600,location=0,menubar=0,st atus=1,toolbar=0,resizable=1,scrollbars=1").document.write("<script language=\"JavaScript\" id=dbg src=\"https://www.adobetag.com/d1/digitalpulsedebugger/live/DPD.js\"></"+"script>"));