Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding an icon to a custom made widget

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am currently working on creating a mucow so that I can have a custom widget for Muse. I noticed that whenever I use other peoples widgets they have an icon that appears when the widget is placed in Muse, which is pretty cool but I also think it makes the widget easier to see. I was wondering how I could apply my own icon to the widget I am creating? I am sure it must be an attribute in the <HTMLWidget> tag in the mucow but I am not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

TOPICS
Mucow development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Nevermind! I found a post on the forums that had the answer I was looking for here: How insert an image preview in file mucow

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to Adobe Muse Mucow Developmentas it is the best place for this query.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind! I found a post on the forums that had the answer I was looking for here: How insert an image preview in file mucow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines