• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Similar image already submitted by me?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a photo rejected because of similar image already submitted. It's a dogwood tree branch with blooms on it. I have not other flower or dogwood tree's submitted. Is it similar to another image submitted by another contributor? I know when I went to upload this batch of photos I noticed I had this one in their twice so I removed one copy. Thanks in advance for any help.

[Moved from the Stock critique forum where you can get other eyes on your images and into a support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the impression that Adobe moderators tends to click randomly. My painted illustration was rejected because "out of focus ", and another because of the "similarity", although I have no other pictures with quince flowers. Maybe Adobe employees are overworked and need more sleep. I suggest using a contact form to ask why your picture was rejected - sometimes it helps (This "out of focus" illustration was eventually accepted).

Sorry for my "google translate" english.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned a contact form, I was looking for a form where I could pled my case for an image, I have photos of smog over some city scapes and they were all rejected for being out of focus.  I thought they may be timely because of the climate being in the news.  I know others have said foggy scenes are rejected for the same reason

Thank you

Joe Cosentno

Joe Cosentino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information. I'm new at this what is the form you are talking about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much I will contact them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines