If you saw the other post why did you not post in that thread as well, instead of making a new post?
The only thing missing from your list is AVI but that is a horrible/useless codec. What are you doing when trying to render from ME?
Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.
Have the exact same problem, tried everything and nothing works.
Have you found the solution?
Which version of After Effects and AME are you using exactly? Please post screenshots of "About After Effects" & "About Adobe Media Encoder".
I'm using AE ver 15 and AME ver 12.
- It takes at least 10mins to start-up AE and 15-20mins for AME.
- There're no video codecs in AE, both in this new upgraded version and the previous 2017 version too.
- I tried many times to add my AE projects to AME to render but colourwheel just kept running. I waited for 30-40mins and I force quit.
I waited for about 30-40mins and I force quit.
- I have re-installed the software multiple times but solve the problem.
- I have reinstalled quicktime too, doesn't work
Sorry, what I meant was '- I have re-installed the software multiple times but it didn't solve the problem.'