• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom houdt instellingen niet vast

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bij het opstarten van lightroom duurt het hel lang en dan verschijnt de vraag of ik de update accepteer. Dan blijkt dat instellingen zoals de locatie voor te exporteren files en de frequentie van het updaten van de catalogus niet bewaard worden. De catalogus functioneert wel overigens. Het lijkt er op dat bepaalde waarden niet bewaard worden. Wie heeft er meer mee te maken gehad en wat is de oplossing. Ik hoop dat er wat Nederlanders zijn die mij kunnen helpen met de Engelse beschrijving kom ik er helaas niet uit.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Google translation: Lightroom does not hold settings. When the lightroom starts up, hell takes a long time, and then I'll see if I accept the update. Then it appears that settings like the location for exported files and the frequency of updating the catalog are not saved. The catalog does, however, work. It appears that certain values are not saved. Who has more to do with it and what is the solution. I hope there are some Dutch who can help me with the English description, unfortunately I do n

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: Lightroom does not hold settings. When the lightroom starts up, hell takes a long time, and then I'll see if I accept the update. Then it appears that settings like the location for exported files and the frequency of updating the catalog are not saved. The catalog does, however, work. It appears that certain values are not saved. Who has more to do with it and what is the solution. I hope there are some Dutch who can help me with the English description, unfortunately I do not like it.

Please do Help > System Info and report the exact version of Lightroom and Windows or Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Lightroom under windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The version lightroom wants to accept is lightroon CC 2015.10. I updated every version since. I do not know what I havve done wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the exact version shown by Help > System Info (Help > Systeeminfo)?  LR often fails to update automatically and fools people into thinking they're on the "latest".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was something wrong with the computer. He could not held windows 10. I had more with other programs but thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines