5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2017 3:10 PM by Sue Garibaldi

Adobe Sketch do not load brushes

Redde67 Level 1

The loading stops at 30% and do not import any brushes. Neither from Cc nor from Icloud

• 1. Re: Adobe Sketch do not load brushes
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi Redde.

Sorry it's not working.

The most important thing for importing brush files is a good Internet connection.  Some larger brush libraries are extremely large and will take a very long time to download and if the download doesn't happen fast enough, the connection will time out or stall.

Are they large brush files? Have you tried importing a smaller set? Did that work?

I've heard from people who've not had success with iCloud or Creative Cloud who've tried Dropbox and that's seemed to work best. Do you have a Dropbox account?

Have you tried force-quitting the app, restarting your device, then relaunching and trying again?

Have you tried installing from a different wifi network?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Adobe Sketch do not load brushes
            Redde67 Level 1

I found that bug was only with custom brushes which I loaded many days ago. I did reload brushes from web and the import on Ipad but not works. Erodium nibs not works...

• 3. Re: Adobe Sketch do not load brushes

Hi Redde.

OK. Good. Sounds like you got your brushes to load (am I understanding you correctly)?

I'm not sure what you mean by "Erodium nibs not works." Can you give me a bit more detail about that?

Sue.

• 4. Re: Adobe Sketch do not load brushes
                Redde67 Level 1

Erodible

I do not know that point, I have rus version.

erodible nibs do not support.

-

it was the nibs from top digital 2d artist in Ru, leshiy | Freelance CG Artist | Tool Presets

-

there are no good brushes for lineart and digital 2d artists for ipad:(

• 5. Re: Adobe Sketch do not load brushes

Redde.

There are some brushes with presets for tools that we don't yet support n Sketch... So sometimes there's nothing for us to import. And other times they may be greyed-out after being imported.

It's possible that's what's happening.

Sue.