3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 8, 2017 7:08 AM by Sue Garibaldi

sudden error and artboard missing. Help!

shimj27831423 Level 1

Please help me with this Sketch app error:

a few days ago while I was moving Sketch artboards between projects,

the app suddenly stopped and two artboards I was moving just disappeared.(I was using an ipad pro)
      Right after it happened I accessed my Creative Cloud using my PC, but everything was already synced and were not able to find the missing artboard.How can I recover my missing artboards? Please help me!

• 1. Re: sudden error and artboard missing. Help!
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

ShimJ.

I'm really sorry about your deleted work. This was a random bug in v4.0 of Sketch and Draw (it happened to a handful of people, was supposedly fixed, and has not cropped up since) that was occurring when people were moving their work.

It was, as far as we know, an immediate and irretrievable deletion of the work. But, can you check to see if the project was by any chance Archived when it was deleted? To check that, log in with your Adobe ID to https://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=archive.

Two important things:

* If the work is not there, I can ask one of our engineers to try to retrieve it but I'll need some information from you, so please contact me through the in-app feedback (tap Settings in the lower nav, then Send Feedback).

* Which version of Sketch are you using? If you're not using the most recent version (4.1.1) , please make sure to update the app after we resolve this.

Please let me know what happens.

Sue.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: sudden error and artboard missing. Help!
            shimj27831423 Level 1

Thank you for your help.
            I found one of my missing artboard(but with lower resolution: I think it is just a thumbnail.) using the given link. But I couldn't find the other one.

I just sent the in-app feedback email with title 'Feedback on Sketch (to Sue Garibaldi)'.

Thank you again for your reply.

• 3. Re: sudden error and artboard missing. Help!
              Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi ShimJ.

I just responded. Twice (sorry, I didn't see this response until after writing back the first time).

Sue.

1 person found this helpful