• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ONE USER, MULTIPLE LOGINS

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very abrupt Adobe representative called me trying to suggest that I acquire another license, when I explained that we have flexible workstations, but only one person using the program at one time we ended the call.  Now my system stays locked for 5+ minutes with no easy way to use the program.  IS THIS ANY WAY TO TREAT LONG TERM PAYING CUSTOMERS?????

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

We are just users as yourself on the forums, occasionally an Adobe employee checks in but they are usually not related to sales to registration.

Since Adobe has went to a cloud version of their suite they added a more complex layer of software serialization. The database for that can become huge or corrupted so I have had over 3 dozen successes on the computers I manages by resetting the OOBE.

You did not mention that exact problem you are having,  the OOBE reset often but not always resolves:

• Spin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are just users as yourself on the forums, occasionally an Adobe employee checks in but they are usually not related to sales to registration.

Since Adobe has went to a cloud version of their suite they added a more complex layer of software serialization. The database for that can become huge or corrupted so I have had over 3 dozen successes on the computers I manages by resetting the OOBE.

You did not mention that exact problem you are having,  the OOBE reset often but not always resolves:

• Spinning beachball during save of file
  • inability for the app or cloud app to boot
  • Slow Application
  • Freezing Application

Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app doesn't open or shows a spinning progress wheel

I have not though had a situation where multiple people reportedly log in out out of the creative cloud, which I would think increase the chance of your OOBE becoming corrupted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Moving this thread to Adobe Creative Cloud​ for further assistance.

Regards,

Om

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines