Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC and Performance

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guyz,

I just want to know if Lightroom runs better on Win 7 ultimate or any other Win 10.

Please not that my notebook (hp dv7-1298) has a intel core 2 duo t7700 with 4gb ram.

At the moment I do not need professional workload so my question about the performance is releted only to the OS better performances with my conf.

thank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Supertunerman,

Please check the system requirements here System requirements for Photoshop Lightroom for Mac and Windows OS

My recommendation would be to keep running Lightroom on Windows 7, as Windows 10 will consume more memory to run the OS itself.

If you're looking for good performance, note that Lightroom recommended system specs are 8GB of RAM and a 2GB graphics card, so upgrading your computer would be the best option.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Supertunerman,

Please check the system requirements here System requirements for Photoshop Lightroom for Mac and Windows OS

My recommendation would be to keep running Lightroom on Windows 7, as Windows 10 will consume more memory to run the OS itself.

If you're looking for good performance, note that Lightroom recommended system specs are 8GB of RAM and a 2GB graphics card, so upgrading your computer would be the best option.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines