2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2017 8:12 AM by marcelt2t

objects at 100% ?

marcelt2t Level 1

Sometimes I place one object inside the other, both the identical size, set to responsive width, yet when the browser stretches I find one sizes slightly different than the other, leaving a 1-2 pixel deviation.  This is most noticeable when dealing with keylines (see examples below)

We can set object to 100% of the browser width, but it seems we should have the option of 100% when placed inside another object (button) as well to avoid this problem.  Has anyone found a fix?

These examples show button in button, but I get the same with rectangles simply placed on top of each other as well

in muse;

outer object;

inner object;

result in stretched browser (note the right edge);

• 1. Re: objects at 100% ?
          Ussnorway Adobe Community Professional

We can set object to 100% of the browser width,

no you can't

but it seems we should have the option of 100% when placed inside another object (button) as well to avoid this problem.

the corrent code is to set to browser width

Has anyone found a fix?

change the way the internet works

• 2. Re: objects at 100% ?
            marcelt2t Level 1

Hey Ussnorway,

Not to challenge you, but setting an object to fill browser width, is basically the same as 100%

And when coding manually you can infact set a width of 100% on a div/object, which then fills 100% of it's container, be it another div or the entire page.

Responsive/fluid on the other hand is using relative positioning percentages, hence Muses lack of control in regards to only using one system.