Ive got a rich symbol in my common library. Once I drag it
into my document and change the symbol (not one of the editable
values I added with the simple scripts) the change is updated to
all copys of the symbol on the page. How do I then save these
changes to the version of the symbol in the common library?
- Open the Library Panel
- Choose the property icon (upper right) and click Export
In the Export Dialog, select your Symbol, then Export.
- Save/overwrite to the same location as originally saved to.
(backup your symbol if needed)
- Then remove that same Symbol from the Library (Delete icon)
- Go back to the Common Library and click the Reload icon at
- Drag an instance of your symbol onto the Canvas again.