2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2017 12:29 AM by edo86087683

First published work.

edo86087683

First, my apologies for not being a question, but I did not find a space to share the work.

I'm starting a channel on youtube and I want to insert several animations using Character Animator, but for now I only published this interactive video with After Effects. The character begins to appear, after drawing, from the 3 minutes and nassa much of the video.

I know the sound did not look good, but I'm still sending that link for consideration. I want to insert more characters in various other situations in the progress of this channel.

The link is
      #01 - OVERTURE EM TAPA MAIOR - YouTube

I hope you enjoy and I await your opinions, criticisms, suggestions and comments in general.

Thank you very much

Ed Ondo - Canal Tapa

• 1. Re: First published work.
          oksamurai Employee Moderator

Nice! I like your art style a lot - line art always looks nice.

For the animation itself - I'd suggest watching this and playing around with blended performances and more of a "pose to pose" style in future installments. It can look overly-kinetic if the head and arms are constantly moving:  https://youtu.be/-wQZBZQMfLs?t=10m30s

Thanks for sharing!

• 2. Re: First published work.
            edo86087683 Level 1

Many thanks for the compliment to my style and especially for the valuable tip. I had already watched the tips of April, but although my video was published just over a month ago, the recording of the character had already been produced almost a year ago. You should not remember but I've already asked a few questions about positioning the arms above your head in the forum because I was working on this character at the time. Certainly I intend to improve a lot and flood this channel with several other characters or animated objects. It will be a great pleasure if you can remedy this alleged progress and if you will allow me, I will publish more links here if you allow me to.

Again, thank you very much and I am always delighted with the attention given to the participants.

Ed Ondo