• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom/Photoshop disables some keypad buttons

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new asus x555qg laptop with AMD fx series and windows 10 home. I have found out that the keypad button with . and : stops working in lightroom and other apps when lightroom or photoshop is open. It goes back to normal as soon I exit lightroom. I canĀ“t understand how this can be solved.

Sometimes the keypad can disable . and : by itself for no reason. It can help to reeboot several times or delete and install the keypad language. But lightroom and photoshop always disable .-button.

Is there someone here that hav had the same problem and maybe have a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Lightroom 2015.10.1

Photoshop 2017.1.1

Since my question I have found out that hardware acceleration has something to do with it.

My mail app, mozilla thunderbird also caused the problem when open. I turned off acceleration in the app. But for adobe I had to lower the performance settings for switchable graphics to have the perod to work wiht LR and PS open. But it still come and goes from time to time for no reason. A reboot usualy solve it for the moment. I have sent in a question to AMD about th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ormetkruper,

Which version of Photoshop and Lightroom are you using?

Please refer Keyboard shortcuts stop working in Photoshop and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 2015.10.1

Photoshop 2017.1.1

Since my question I have found out that hardware acceleration has something to do with it.

My mail app, mozilla thunderbird also caused the problem when open. I turned off acceleration in the app. But for adobe I had to lower the performance settings for switchable graphics to have the perod to work wiht LR and PS open. But it still come and goes from time to time for no reason. A reboot usualy solve it for the moment. I have sent in a question to AMD about the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines