Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4K No compression video

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a few  3840x2160 images and I want to make a 4k video but I need it to be pixel detailed. I mean is for quality testing in Tv's so the video(in the TV) is examined with a microscope to check the pixels going on and off. All my images are pixel detailed but the final product somehow gets data loss and end with a blurry thing (at pixel lvls).

Any idea?

Yea and srry for bad english

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Heya Dex:

Either of the following two options will give you great image quality:

A. Add your Comp to the Adobe Media Encoder Queue.  Then, set the format to HEVC (H265) and the preset to Match Source - High Bitrate.

B. Add your Comp to the Render Queue.  Then, set the Render Settings to "Best Settings" and the Output Module to "Lossless".  Heads up:  You're looking at 32MB per frame (a lot more if you're working at higher than 8 bits per channel).

Another consideration is how you're going about play

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What video file format are you currently exporting to?  And, at what settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using premiere CC

my output 3840x2160, with square pixels, lvl 5.0 with main profile and main tier

The sequence is a 3840x2160 (1.0) same as output, but some one it drops the quality when rendering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we please see a screenshot of your render and output settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dexfever,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tnx Warren! The issue solved with the h265 format. Also seems that one of the TV sources needed an aditional configuration line in the OS supporting them. Now the video displays as needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good news!

Could I trouble you to make my post as correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heya Dex:

Either of the following two options will give you great image quality:

A. Add your Comp to the Adobe Media Encoder Queue.  Then, set the format to HEVC (H265) and the preset to Match Source - High Bitrate.

B. Add your Comp to the Render Queue.  Then, set the Render Settings to "Best Settings" and the Output Module to "Lossless".  Heads up:  You're looking at 32MB per frame (a lot more if you're working at higher than 8 bits per channel).

Another consideration is how you're going about playing your rendered movies to your TV.  If your TV support playing H265, you're all set.  You're also probably good if you're playing H265 files to your TV via HMDI from your laptop.  If your hardware requires something else, you'll have to consider working with whatever it supports.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines