1. Import 2 photos into LL CC
2. Edit photo 1, then edit photo 2
3. Return to photo 1 (still in development mode)
4. Attempt to undo previous edit in photo 1 but am return to photo 2
5. Hence, once I edit and leave a photo I can never return and undo previous edits
For 2 years I never had this problem. Started recently. I already have uninstalled and reinstalled LR. Windows 10 is up to date.
Can't find an answer in Adobe forums. Also, another person on a non Adobe forum reported same problem but no solutions have been reported.
Can't find a way to call or chat with Adobe. Does anyone know to to contact them?
Thats the way it has always worked. Undo just reverses the last operation which in this case is the selection of photo 1 from photo 2 so it goes back to photo 2. To undo an operation on photo 1 just go back in history a step.